Thursday 26 May 2011

30 Days to 30: Day 26

Mood: Mellow but a little out of it.

Progress: Worked, bought a book. Been on a reading stump for so long with everything that is going on lately. I just want to read a good novel, and I finally got around to getting my hands on one. I'll let you know how it goes. 

Mentally: I had some time to kill after work before dinner with Megan and Jules, so I wandered to the Strand book store and perused for about an hour letting my hands run through pages, read back covers and immersed myself in a room filled with millions of words. I forgot how good bookstores make me feel. 

Physically: My feet are killing me. The most expensive pair of shoes that I have ever bought kill me feet. Is that irony or just terribly annoying?

Emotionally: Feeling a little needy waiting for a phone call from across the pond.

Thoughts About Turning 30: Thought about life a lot today, but not in the context of turning 30.

No comments: