Tuesday 10 May 2011

30 Days to 30: Day 10

Mood: tired, stable

Progress: Today was a productive, healthy day. I worked, worked out, and ate a boat load of soy products.

Mentally: Clear headed.

Physically: Set my alarm early to try and get up and do pilates before work, did not get up. I have to realize that I am just never going to be that girl who works out at 7 am. Never. But I did manage to do it after work, so all is well.

Emotionally: A little drained, but that seems to be the norm these days.

Thoughts About Turning 30: Slim to none.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you think of pilates? Do you like it?

Lucy said...

I also ate a whole heap of soy products yesterday... http://at-eleven-eleven.blogspot.com/2011/05/wednesday-11-may-easy-japanesey.html

We are in sync! Miss you, you're amazing. x