Tuesday 24 May 2011

30 Days to 30: Day 24

Had a great night out on the town. Pretty much the one I wished I had last night, so it all works out. 


Mood: happy 

Progress: Went out and ended up talking to a book editor about a little idea I have for a children's book and he was into it. Maybe this will be one of my projects that actually takes off. Maybe. 

Mentally: Feeling great, it honestly feels like the first day of summer here in NYC, and nothing puts me in a better mental state than that. We ate outside and walked through the East Village wearing nothing but short sleeves, just the way it is supposed to be. 

Physically: Wearing bright orange lipstick and flirting with bartenders, so I am feeling confident. 

Emotionally: Yet feeling a little bit like an idiot for flirting with the bartenders.

Thoughts About Turning 30: If I have learned anything in my almost 30 years, it is not to flirt with bartenders. Hot dudes behind the bar are never the way to go, never. But sometimes you just can't help it. Am I really doing this at my age? Can't I just flirt with a guy actually on my side of the bar?


Photo from Ffffound

1 comment:

Megan said...

so glad its summer in new york. there really is nothing like it.