Wednesday 13 October 2010

Abbey Lee, Oh Abbey Lee

If you haven't noticed from my fashion week candids, I am really into the model Abbey Lee Kershaw. I am not exactly sure what it is about her, as her over-the-top love of colored fur, flowing layers and three rings on a finger is so not me (even though I do love her long skirts) and her skeletal facial structure and dirty blondness is not usually what gets me. But since she broke out the bleach, I have been drawn to so many photos of the gap-toothed Australian beauty and her eclectic edge. And this one by All The Pretty Birds is no exception.

Okay I know this is a major grand sweeping generalization, but are all people from Down Under ridiculously good-looking or have I just been hallucinating?

1 comment:

Bruna Capraro said...

lol... I'm in love with this furr!!!!! @_@
Kisses from Brazil <3