Tuesday 14 October 2008

Countdown to Barack: 22 Days

So Miss Diebel told me yesterday that my blog should be filled with more boy drama, and I got a little kick (smile to myself at my desk) that it isn’t. My life has always had its fair share of that nonsense — there are letters never sent, poems and journal entries overflowing from that dreary drawer of mine. For a long time it was the only thing that inspired me to write. I am sure it will eventually creep its way onto this page and my two readers will be so much more entertained (you already know it all), but as for now my focus is on that guy, Barack. If you want a little drama, I can tell you that Cosmopolitan’s 50 Hottest Bachelor’s are all eating lunch in my cafeteria right now. Ha! Okay, I’ll be right back.

I’ll leave you with some headlines I came across today. The good is out there.

“Obama leads in 3 out of 4 key Bush counties”

“McCain Struggled to Fill Seats at Upcoming Fundraiser”

“Obama Widens Lead in National Poll”

“Grateful Dead Survivors Rock for Obama”

Oh yeah, and don't you like the photo up there? It was shot by this guy.

Oh yeah again, am I a bad person for refusing to take a picture with Mr. Hawaii and Mr. Colorado?

No comments: