Wednesday 5 May 2010

Baby Sadie

Spent the week in Scotland with this little munchkin. My brother Andrew and his awesome wife Catherine's ten month baby girl is a little bundle of laughs and smiles (although these pics might not really show it). She is one happy social baby, who at the same time knows what she wants and won't take no crap from no one (as these pics do show). Until recently, I never really had any babies or little people in my life being the youngest in my family and all. But Sadie is now my third niece (the oldest just turned three) and it is such a joy to be able to hang with all of them and see their similarities and differences as they grow.

1 comment:

marcel said...

little baby lamb! so cute... we should hook her up with my nephew. she would probably rock his world.