Sunday 14 November 2010

Paris versus New York

Paris did remind me of my former home New York in its massiveness and metropolitan feel, but all the little intricacies were so different and the fact that Paris could be so big yet so lovely and cute while in New York there is always a feel of monstrous grit, definitely set them apart.

Now I can safely say that they are two of my favorite cities, so discovering this
Paris vs New York blog via A Cup of Jo in which Vahram Muratyan creates "a visual but friendly match between those two cities seen by a lover of Paris wandering through New York's infinite details, clichés and contradictions," was just too perfect. Here are a few of my favorite, but definitely check out the others too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love these. they're too cute. my favorite is the amelie one!

sincerely, M

sincerelyycm.blogspot.com

Irina said...

great post!!!

Vera said...

simple and concise - a great find.

Eleanor said...

haha i love both cities. these pictures are soo cute! love the bagette bagel! great post! now i want to go to BOTH!! xxx http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com