Wednesday 10 November 2010

Obsession Magazine Français

It seems I have a penchant for the obsessive. Since my return from Paris (pics to come I promise) I have been thinking about all things French. First, I am loving the French mag Blast's latest cover with Chloë Sevigny (not a Frenchie but still very cool).

And on that note, I bought my first Parisian Vogue in the airport on the way back to Berlin and it was as visually stimulating and provocative compared to the American version as I expected. It seems everything I thought of Paris is more than living up to all my high expectations. I particularly loved this mother/daughter spread with Sasha Pivovarova by Mikael Jansson. Maybe my maternal instincts are kicking in...or maybe these are just really pretty pictures.
Photos from Fashion Gone Rogue

2 comments:

Mary K. said...

following you too, dear!
Thanks <3

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Thank you for the sweet comment!
Of course we can follow each other! I'm following you now, hope you'll do the same! ;)

Love the pictures, by the way!

xxx
Vikki

http://stylometre.blogspot.com