Wednesday 10 November 2010

One of My Favorite Things to Do....

....is to pose like statues in museums. See Kartsen and I at the Louvre below. See my brother Michael and I a few years ago at Pratt in Brooklyn. Why is it just so fun? I think it is ingrained in me because of a photo I saw as a young girl of my older brother Andrew doing it in France with his study abroad love. I remember thinking it was so sweet and silly and wishing I would have someone to be so sweet and silly with one day.
                    




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't recall you doing this when we were in Spain...perhaps I wasn't paying attention? Lol, love the post!

match.box.muse said...

lol i love doing that too :D i have a funny photo of me "putting my arm" around an Egyptian statue :) yey for silliness!

love, M