Thursday 12 February 2009

Take the Rainbow Back


I wanted to post this picture of Kanye and crew at Paris Fashion Week awhile ago, but for some reason I didn’t. But today as I was being really productive, I came across it once again along with this Kanye quote and I just couldn’t resist.

"Man I think as straight men we need to take the rainbow back because it's fresh." It looks fresh. I just think that because stereotypically gay people got such good like style that they were smart enough to take a fresh-ass logo like the rainbow and say that it's gonna be theirs. But I was like ‘Man I think we need to have the rainbow.’"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

taz ARNOLD, no less.

beecee said...

this is ridiculous! kanye, you've stole my slogan! i've been wanting to take the rainbow back since i got that crazy rainbow fire ball on my ass! jeez. what a jerk!

beecee said...

and what i meant to say was "stolen". what, there's no edit button? jeez. again.