Monday 20 December 2010

Berlin Weekend Roundup: Sunshine!

SUN
                
AND SNOW                Dress (vintage), belt (borrowed from BF), over-knee boots (ALDO)
                


This weekend the sun (yes the sun!) decided to show its face and although every day I complain (hopefully mostly in my head) about the lack there of here in Berlin, I didn't even realize how much I actually missed it until I was woken up with "look, sun!" and I felt those amazing warm beams on my face. That is not to say that it has warmed up here, quite the contrary, but I still decided to wear a dress for the occasion (with plenty underneath). With the sun in the day and snowball fights in the night, I would have to say that the weekend was quite all right.

It all went something like this: sushi, sake, snow date, wine at my new regular hangout Luzia, snow ball fight walk home, usual stop downstairs, falling asleep on the couch, holiday chocolate package, Christmas shopping in Kudam, Chanel perfume love affair, gourmet food shopping and sampling in Ka De We, glühwein in H&M, American diner dinner, bad movie in the theater, sleeping in, reading in bed, consuming chocolate package, lost wallet freak out, Boardwalk Empire.



4 comments:

Lidia De Cicco said...

So nice! ♥ ♥
:) Dear...don't forget to participate at my GIVEAWAY by ShopAlike.it!!!! XOXO
LiDì

http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hey, nice blog. do you know the store named "colours" in the bergmannstraße 102? from your pictures i can tell you'll like it. very cheap vintage and thrifted clothes. you can get boots for 8€ there.

Marella said...

Soooooo cute! <3

(In)Sane said...

Oh you are so beautiful. I love your eyes.
And that dress is lovely. Oh and thank you for the blog comment, it was really sweet of you.

-Ana