Saturday 25 December 2010

Happiness.

INDIA—From left: Pattie Boyd Harrison, George Harrison, John Lennon, and Cynthia Lennon at Delhi Palam airport, on their way to meet the Maharishi Mahesh, 1968

I am writing this from my Mom's new apartment overlooking the beautiful waters and bridges of the Bay Area, after spending the day with her, my uncle, two of my brothers, my sister-in-law and her mom, as well as my two nieces, laughing watching a two and three-year-old open presents, playing white elephant, eating, drinking wine and being merry. Yesterday I was with one of my closest friends, as I was with another the day before and the day before that. I love being home and at the moment I feel like I could stay here forever. And with all this cheer running through me, I thought I would check in and wish you all some happy happy holidays and hope that you are smiling as much as I was today and as those guys are up there.  

3 comments:

Bhushavali said...

Being home with our beloved ones is the best way to celebrate any day!!!
Have a great 2011 dear!!!
Fashion Panache

Lucy said...

Merry Christmas gorgeous girl. Hope you're having a fab one and a very happy new year. Much love xxxx

Nicki's Notebook said...

Lovely post! Happy New yr to you too xx