Thursday 2 December 2010

Snow Leopard

All thrift, over-knee boots ALDO
After the most freezing night I have ever felt, I woke up and Berlin was completely covered in snow. I decided to wear a sheer over-sized leopard print blouse that I was planning to sell but somehow ended up in my closet — I tucked it into some jeans with some over-the-knee boots and voilà, snow leopard. I will admit that over-the-knee boots and leopard sounds provocative, but this was certainly far from that. Oh and of course I wore a cardigan, gloves, a coat, a hat and a really big scarf over it as well.

12 comments:

Marella said...

Love the shirt!

Anonymous said...

Burrr! Fashion and function! You look great as always!

LE PETIT MIGNON said...

jajajajajja lovely photos !!!I like this kind of photos!! Lovely look!!!

KS

LE PETIT MIGNON said...

jajajajajja lovely photos !!!I like this kind of photos!! Lovely look!!!

KS

xx said...

amazing shirt!

http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/

marcel said...

i love that cat painting.

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh I love that top! What a great outfit :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Marthie On The Move said...

looks freezing! And your eyes are so pretty!

http://shoesplurge.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dude, you dress like my Italian grandmother. If you're going to rip her off why not just die of ovarian cancer instead? It would be a better look on you.

Kat said...

you have such gorgeous eyes! ^-^

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Style-Pursuit said...

The shirt is definitely to die for!

x

Gawgus things... said...

Your shirt is absolutely gorgeous! Lucky thrift find! Following yoou :)