Tuesday 7 September 2010

Fall Wish List #1 Brown Leather Jacket


Fall weather has definitely begun in Berlin (boo hoo!). But as it makes me so terrified for my first complete Brrrrrrlin winter (I came here in the end of Feb last year), at the very least it gets me excited for fall clothes. There are so many I want I think I will start compiling a list here, and hopefully checking them off here as well. First, a brown leather motorcycle jacket like the one Vanessa Jackman shot this lovely model wearing. Not an easy thing to find vintage, but I am going to try, as I certainly cannot afford a new one.

5 comments:

kiki said...

love the pants! Do you know where she got em from? Or where to get similar ones?

Megan said...

Yes! They are from H&M believe it or not.

kiki said...

Thank you, I kind a thought tough!I just can't find it online nor in the store...?!

Leather Biker Jacket said...

nice post love it

Exclusive Thin Leather Jackets said...

Omg you look adorable in this outfit..! such amazing and beautiful looks