Monday 21 November 2011

Song on Repeat: "You Know What I Mean"

Sometimes you can find home sickness remedies in the strangest of places. Mine came on Saturday in the form of putting on my new lipstick and listening to this song over and over again as I tried on clothes for the evening out. Superficial I know, but a simple solution. It's something I do at home, a little routine (not always with this song of course) that I haven't really done since I have been in England. Not that we haven't been going out (there has been far too much of that maybe), but it's just not the same getting ready process with a boy around. But Saturday it was just me and I was able to try on a bunch of outfits and blast this girly song over and over again as I danced around. It's also nice to rediscover a band.

No comments: