Saturday 19 November 2011

New York, New York

I have been feeling a bit homesick for NYC the last couple days. Not that I am not having a great time in the UK, but I do miss my little big apple, my friends and yes, my clothes. Silly I know, especially because it's a guarantee I will be so sad to leave in just over a week, but a dinner out with the girls in an outfit not packed in that suitcase would be so fun right about now. Or what about a night out at one of Manhattan's most beautiful places, the New York Public Library for its Fall Benefit Gala? Not that my friends and I would ever be invited to such an event, but doesn't the party held earlier this month look amazing? I just love that building. To be in it, surrounded by books, food and fabulously dressed New Yorkers, maybe one day...

Photos via Vogue.com

No comments: