Sunday 23 January 2011

Swedish Hasbeens for H&M: Yes Please!


A co-worker told me about this collaboration on Friday and then I saw the actual photos over on Chasing Heartbeats just now, and I honestly could not be more excited. Karl Lagerfeld, Lanvin, Stella McCartney collabs, whatever, this is something I can really get behind. My Hasbeens are probably the biggest present I ever bought myself and were definitely worth it. But these are at least one-third the price and from the looks of the photos, just as amazing. I so want all three styles, and actually might be able to afford them. Oh April 20th, you just seem way too for away!


See more pics here.

1 comment:

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

are you serious?! how cool is that! they look just like the high end ones. good gosh, what a stellar heads up, thanks lades.

thanks also for stopping by my bloggy and your sweet comment. hope you'll visit again. ♥