Tuesday 15 March 2011

Spiderman Polaroid

I am back in Berlin after another stint (albeit an unusually extended one) in the UK. Maybe it is my recent travels and my newly acquired taste for baths and tea that are drawing me to the British boys...one in particular. Or maybe, my love for him blossomed prior to all these travels, and it's just because of the fact that Andrew Garfield is so dreamy.

I have mentioned that I have a bit of a crush on him before, but as I was reacquainting myself with the blogoshere this afternoon, I discovered via Foxtail and Fern, that like my girl Kirsten Dunst, Mr. Garfield has also done an awesome polaroid shoot for Band of Outsiders. I knew a boy who wore saddle oxfords and fingerless gloves once, but Spidey here just does it so much better...

I know these are not new, but they are to me, and maybe to you. What do you think of my man?
                                                                                              
    
   



1 comment:

Jenny N said...

hello andrew! that is a handsome man.