Tuesday 19 April 2011

While I Was Away...

Hey, I'm back. And while I was away getting situated in my friends' NYC apartment, working from their home, finding my own NYC home, spilling water on my computer, killing my hard drive, redoing all my work from home, buying a new computer and spending time with all my friends in between, some pretty people went to the desert in Southern California for a gathering of the trendy, good-looking and musically inclined. Oh Coachella. 

Would have loved to have gone this year, for the music yes, but also for the fashion. I love festival garb — long-flowing skirts, white vintage dresses, cut-off jean shorts and rompers. Kinda how I would dress everyday if I could, and will as soon as it warms up in New York. Seriously, did I bring the Berlin grayness to this city? And seriously, why did I look at the Berlin weather report (ironically perfect and sunny) this morning? Anyway, here are some of the festi looks I was into:
Photos from Vogue, Refinery29 and Harper's Bazaar.

1 comment:

Estefanni Nicole said...

LOVE ALL OF THESE PICTURES

kisses from BLOGGER BLOGS FASHION, FASHIOLISTA, BLOGLOVIN' && FOLLOW ME HERE TOO FACEBOOK =)