Thursday 24 May 2012

If you need me this is where I will be...

Off to Cancun tomorrow for a dear friend's wedding. I feel so lucky to get to escape to such a beautiful place. But honestly, I have been so preoccupied with other stuff it didn't even hit me until yesterday when I finally looked at the photos of where we are staying (yeah, that's how preoccupied I've been). My flight is tomorrow morning and I am now officially EXCITED to be with my friends, to not have a laptop to check, to be on the beach and swim in the clear blue water. I remember when they got engaged over a year ago, I can't believe the wedding has come up so quick, can't believe I will be there tomorrow surrounded by so many people I love...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

At the same time, Lanta and one of the Trang islands would work okay, but they are not as visually striking and are more difficult to acces
all inclusive couples resorts