Thursday 22 September 2011

Alexa Chung for Madewell Again!

I'm thinking of making a quick pop into Madewell this evening to check out one of my (and everyone else who has a penchant for thrift stores and boys in bands) favorite fashionista's latest line that came out today. Alexa Chung has hip minimalism with a touch of tomboyish (or is it little girlish?) quirk down to a tee and her closet is probably on the top of my list of those I would love to raid. That being said, just like last time around, I would definitely wear a majority of the line but still feel weird about the high-prices for such muted reaction inducing clothing. That that being said, last time I regretted not buying the lovely polka dot dress when I saw it around on the blogs. That that that being said, I still sorta hope when I see the clothes in person (there is another polka dot dress) that my reaction continues to be somewhat lackluster cause in the end I don't want to spend $200 on a dress or $350 on a pretty dope pair of shoes. Wish me luck!

No comments: