Sunday 29 November 2009

My Thanksgiving




Now that my NYC vacay is over and Thanksgiving weekend is coming to an end, I finally have time to tell you all what I am thankful for this year. The thing that sticks out in my mind above everything else right now is my group of friends. It could be because this was my first Thanksgiving with friends not family, or because Sunny cooked the most fabulous meal and made a freakin' table for the occasion, or because Megan M, Sunny, Sarah and I had an impromptu post-dinner dance party to work off all that pumpkin pie, or because Sarah was in the city for the first time since she moved back to California five months ago, or because after my guy left to go back to Berlin yesterday I got to meet Sunny, Sarah, Chris, and Mary at the local bar for too many beers and some hilariously distracting conversation, or because I might be leaving them all very soon. Or it could just be because they are amazing and I love them all collectively and individually and don't know what I would do without them.

....and be sure to know I of course love and miss all my West Coast friends who I wasn't able to spend the holidays with as well.

1 comment:

marcel said...

i love you too meggy.