Wednesday 4 November 2009

The German Addams Family


I love Halloween. I really do. So thinking about all my friends in the States planning their Halloween costumes and parties while I was in Berlin made me, I won't go as far as to say sad, but definitely a little envious. But somehow things just all fell into place: my roommate's friend was randomly having a themed Bday party that night in which she asked everyone to dress up as film characters. Drunkenly at my and my brother's goodbye party the night prior I thought of dressing up as the Addams family and even in all of our hungover states the next day we each managed to find enough stuff in our closets to pull off the appropriately Halloween-ish characters (and quite well if do say so myself). So I got the thrill of dressing up that I craved and my German friends got to experience their first H-A-LL-O-W-EE-N!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is amazing! x