Monday 6 April 2009

Those Darn Kids Are Right


I am officially a teeny bopper, being a Gossip Girl fanatic didn’t quite do it, either did the fact that I happen to write for a bunch of them, but this little new addition to my personality really puts me over the edge into ridiculousness. I happened to watch Twilight on Friday, and much to my surprise I totally fell for it and for Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) hard. I mean, I write about the guy all the time and have seen millions of pics. But in the movie, it’s almost uncomfortable to watch him he's just so breathtaking. I am not alone on this one either (I am not talking about his million screaming fans), Courtney and Megan felt the same way. I think I may have to go see the next installment in the theater. That is a really big screen...

No comments: