Monday 2 March 2009

Guilty Pleasure


I bought my plane ticket to SF today (yay!), so I decided to check out who’s playing at my old favorite venues while I will be in town. Most of the stuff was still TBA, but I did come across my ultimate guilty pleasure band Her Space Holiday (pretty much poppy Bright Eyes) is playing at Bottom of the Hill. It won’t be while I am there, but they thing is I didn’t know they still existed. I guess I never really tried to look. I weirdly listen to their 2003 album on repeat when I am depressed, nostalgic or bitter-sweetly happy. So pretty much all the time! No, no, no. And yes I first started doing this in my good old San Francisco days. But now I know there is so much more (he seems quite less drugged out) to listen to when I am sweetly suicidal sentimental. Ssshhh. Don’t tell.

No comments: