Wednesday 6 July 2011

Oh Hello Again and the Definition of Dapper

Hi, since turning 30 I have taken an extended holiday in the UK and the beaches of California, I am not quite back in NYC yet and not quite back to my daily blogging, but it is nearly time to get on it once again. Although it has been nice to be completely free of all responsibilities, I have missed the little world of Another Zoe Day and am excited to get back into the blogosphere and see what everyone has been doing and again share some of my musings with you. 

First off, this photo of Marc Jacobs taken by Terry Richardson at Kate Moss's wedding (what I wouldn't have given to be a fly on that wall or just a guest). I mean, I know where Marc Jacob stands when it comes to the ladies, but that does not stop me from drooling over his dapper dreaminess. That face, that beard, that three-piece suit, it is kind of perfection. No?

Photo via Stylite

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Interesting thoughts I really enjoyed your blog.