Thursday 14 July 2011

Golden Birds

Although I have been a little out of the blogosphere lately and a bit behind in the web fashion world (sorry if these photos have already been everywhere) due to constant traveling (boo hoo poor me), I've had plenty of time to read fashion magazine after fashion magazine on the beach and on the plane. And one of my favorite spreads also contained one of my favorite dresses from Fall 2011 Ready to Wear. I am such a sucker for Miu Miu's whimsical patterns, and these golden birds are the epitome. Although if I wore it I think it would have to be sans fur sleeves, not that I am getting all PETA on you, I just don't think I could pull that off.

Lara Stone wore the stunning Miu Miu number while she posed all sultry-like with hottie Swedish vampire Alexander Skarsgard (oh and Frida Gustavsson) in "Spellbound" for US Vogue's July issue. Month after month I find myself drawn to the mag's iconic spreads featuring a dapper male star and model of the moment — that Grace Coddington always does such a good job of illustrating a story that exudes passion, betrayal, intrigue and all that good stuff without any actual words. Here are some of the other pics via Fashion Gone Rogue. Aren't they kind of perfect?

No comments: