Saturday 25 August 2012

Song On Repeat: "Cosmic Love"


To not write a "Song on Repeat" blog entry about this tune would almost be a crime considering I have been listening to it over and over again on my way to and from work on the subway for a few weeks now. Sadly (or maybe weirdly) this is not an exaggeration. It is not a new song, in fact I was listening to another Florence and the Machines song from the same album on repeat when I first went to Berlin almost exactly three years ago. They are just those kind of emotional, grab you by the heart, dreamy pop anthems that you have to listen to just.one.more.time. 

On a side note: Is it a normal thing to listen to one song incessantly like I do? Or is it only a certain type of person that does that? If so, what type is that? I guess I just cant get enough of things I like.