Tuesday, 30 November 2010

WHAT!?! Alexa Chung Stole My Job

"Scheduled to be broadcast on PBS next summer, “Thrift America” might introduce Ms. Chung to a larger segment of the nation. On the show, she and Maya Singer, the series creator and the editor of special projects for Style.com, will comb the country’s consignment shops, garage sales and flea markets for old clothing, furniture, music equipment and other potential treasures to use in various creative endeavors. A few of the places they plan to visit include Orlando, Detroit, Nashville, Alabama and Brooklyn."

Seriously this job was meant for me. Boo. Read more about Alexa's mischief making in the New York Times. Oh and I like this dress she is wearing here:
Photo from Hanneli.

5 comments:

Curiouser and Curiouser said...

hey, thanks for your comment on my blog. Loving the idea of Alexa's new show - will be interesting to see how it turns out as her last show about fashion in the UK was not so great.
Loving that dress too! xx

poca said...

WHA!!!!!!! Thank you for opening my eyes/ears to this event. I am so jealous. Flippin ALEXA!!! UGH. Will definitely pass this news on my blog. xo
Poca

salwar said...

Great designer dress,, realy awesome...

Sick by Trend said...

Love this women!! Alexa is the best!! Love the blue dress!!! im a new follower!!

Look my blog and try to guess the images on my new post!! and if you like my blog, follow me :)

www.sickbytrend.com

xx:)

sBT

Marella said...

Love the blue dress!